Thursday, October 27, 2005

The First Love...

Browsing a friend's blog, came accross this beautiful sweet poem written by him.

I will always love you

As I walk down the road
I may not stop by ur house
I may not even pass it by
but sweetie, I will always love you

As we go our separate ways
I may not think about you
I may not even want to think about you
but baby, I will always love you

When i run into problems
I may not share them with you
Hell, I might not even talk to you
But sweetheart, I will always love you

As I head to my grave
I may not say good bye
I may not even give u the right to cry over me
but believe me, I wll always love you

Source: Abhishek's Blog

- Adi

5 Comments:

Blogger SG said...

Too good.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Animesh said...

waah waah ... waah waah...

Dil ki gehraiyon se nikli hai yeh kavita... aur dil ki gehraiyon mein utar jaati hai !!

waah waah ... waah waah ...

-Animesh

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya baat hai adi.. after someone finally saying "I love U" to you, u decide to convey ur feelings by posting a poem for her .. ;-)

atleast aapni orig poem toh likhta is baar!

11:56 PM  
Blogger adi said...

abey oye.. xa.. poem parting poem hai... new love ki poem nahin hai.. funde clear kar.. :p

1:55 AM  
Blogger <<--VaIbHaV-->> said...

I think youmust make a new post..
WHat do you think..?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home