Monday, August 08, 2005

The Mirror of the Erised !!!

After a long and boring ITA meetings, but some enjoyable luscious FREE FOOD at the Parkside!!! was back in my office on my homely (read messy) desk. I asked my buddy Mr. Spy....

Mirror mirror on the wall...
who is the invisible of these all...

Then went the Mirror of the Erised:

A Lady far far away, seems online for a change...
but as usual is invisible, hiding away looking a bit strange...

She is the busiest woman of them all...
wouldn't reply to you in either spring, summer or fall...
She seems to have forgotten you...
may be she has new friends better than a friend so true...

Hey Mirror!! You such a fool...
friendship is a bond that lasts for ever is the rule...
Distances can't seperate friends...
Relationships like friendship have no end...

This is what you wish would be...
but the things do not go the way they should be...
You are engaged with your life...
leaving no time for friends, family or even your wife...

Mirror mirror, sorry to disagree...
I should have realised you have come from the Erise'...
I trust my friendship and I am sure...
she will reply to this message from this confrere...

Though a little belated, saw her online (invisible) today...
I like to wish her a Happy Friendships Day...

- Adi

5 Comments:

Blogger adi said...

thnx for leaving comments.. :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mesg aaya?? Anyway, Happy 'big' F-day to you too.

*winx*

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah i know your desirE(s)
Did she reply back?

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Or probably she is not into you...

10:59 PM  
Blogger Animesh said...

hmm.. hope she replies... or find another one ;-)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home