Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Height of being vella - started my own blog

For all those who dont know what vella means

vella : A person who has nothing better to do but to define what vella actually means

Well, yup this is what my present condition is, which forced me to start my own blog :o (believe me I am the laziest of all)

Reason for being vella
1
. Summer semester (no courses)
2. My Profie is away, so Adi has to play.
3. I have been asked to concetrate of my research, but spending most of the time trying to figure out what my research is :p
4. Just finished a novel a few days back
5. Movies - an almost complete check list
6. Sick of playing Yahoo Games!!!
7. Windows suck!! I wish my project was based on unix platform.
8. Friends busy with internships and assignments (NP hard :p)
9. Lost the last two tennis games
10. Writing this blog
... . can continue for ever....

Ending this post here as have already been bugged by the blog bug. Hope to keep you updated with my state of being vella.

7 Comments:

Blogger adi said...

Hi guys.. Commnets are most welcome...!!!
Now that you have entered the comment area looking at the comment counter != 0, please do the needful to increase the count :p

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Kwatra sir,
how r u doin...the luk is really cool in the pic. wht's up? keep in touch.
-gunjan

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment count increased to 3

:)

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NP probs, hmmm.. beta sab samaj raha hu mein kya chal raha hai.. lagta hai tere baccho ko Roorkee mein khabar deni padegi ki unke Kwatra Sir kya gul khila rahe hai yaha par :-D Kitne probs solve ki tune uske liye???

12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Abe saale get yourself a life. Blogging is for suckers

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photo change kar !!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ullas Sankhla said...

kya ulti velle blogger ho yaar !!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home